About the property
15220 45th Street SE, Calgary, Alta.
Welcome to Soho at Seton in Calgary!
Find peace, quiet, and security with the Soho at Seton and enjoy weekends exploring all that Calgary has to offer you. This building is in Calgary’s vibrant community of Seton. Conveniently located close to bike and walking paths, parks, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, Soho at Seton is waiting for you to explore and adventure.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase.
- Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta.
Suite & Building:
- One-, and two-bedroom suites
- Spacious and modern living rooms, open layouts, and inviting in-floor heating
- Suites come with appliances such as microwave, dishwasher, stove, fridge
- Suites come with in-suite storage
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in closet
- Private balconies
- Bike storage
- Keyless FOB entry with video surveillance
- Heat and water included
- Reserved underground parking
- Quiet neighbourhood with access to Deerfoot Trail, Stoney Traill, downtown Calgary, public transit, and future LRT access
- Access to Auburn Bay Lake, Auburn Bay Dog Park, Real Canadian Superstore,
- Minutes from the world’s largest YMCA rec centre and VIP movie theatre
- Steps from restaurants, pubs, shops, banks, gyms, yoga studios, and other services
- Close to South Health Campus Hospital
- Nearby schools, Seton Public Library, and Seton Professional Centre
- Short drive to Fish Creek Park, Elbow and Bow River, and Glenmore Reservoir
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.