About the property
Welcome to Lockhart Manor in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Lockhart Manor and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Lockhart Manor.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious bachelor, one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – stainless steel options available
- In-suite storage and walk-in closets
- Balconies with city views
- Air conditioner
- Laundry facilities
- Keyless entry
- Security lights
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 6 and Victoria Ave, and nearby public transit
- Quick access to Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Crescent Park, Wilfrid Walker Park, Gardiner Park, Regina International Airport
- Close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, Scott Collegiate, Albert Community School, Balfour Collegiate, Thomson Community School, Wilfred Hunt School
- Access to Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Glencairn Shopping Centre, Walmart Supercentre, Shoppers Drug Mart, Save-On-Foods, Crawford’s No Frills, Trifon’s Pizza, Red Swan Pizza, Regina Center Crossing, Cornwall Centre, Canadian Tire, Northgate Mall
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital, Regina Family Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.