About the property
Welcome to Lenita Manor in Edmonton!
Find peace and security with Lenita Manor and enjoy weekends exploring all that Edmonton has to offer you. Settle in to a safe and comfortable community today. Conveniently located close to Edmonton’s parks and River Valley, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Lenita Manor.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS offer: Save 25 per cent on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta
Suite & Building:
- One-, and two-bedroom suites
- Spacious and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – stainless steel options available
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Yellowhead Trail, Anthony Henday Trail, Wayne Gretzky Drive, and nearby bus stops
- Quick access to Oliver Park, Kitchener Park, Victoria Park, and Muttart Conservatory
- Close to Edmonton’s famous downtown food scene and many restaurants, Safeway Unity Square, Real Canadian Superstore, Save-On-Foods, Stadium Foods, and Arden’s Variety Food Mart
- Within proximity to MacEwan University, University of Alberta, Athabasca University, NAIT, and Concordia University
- Nearby fitness and recreation facilities, Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre, Commonwealth Stadium, Rogers Place, Royal Alberta Museum, Edmonton EXPO Centre, Edmonton Public Library – Capilano, and Art Gallery of Alberta
- Close to Royal Alexandra Hospital, MacEwan University Health Centre, City Centre Medical Clinic and Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.