About the property
Welcome to Edinburgh Place in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Edinburgh Place and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Edinburgh Place.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- In-suite storage
- Washer and dryer in suite
- Sun deck
- Keyless entry
- Security lights
- Laundry facilities
- Water included
- Surface parking: $15/month – electrified and non-electrified
- Short drive to Highway 33, Arcola Ave, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to Douglas Park, Harding Park, McKell Wascana Conservation Park, Art Gallery of Regina, Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre, Currie Field, Cineplex Cinemas Normanview, Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Regina International Airport
- Is close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, First Nations University of Canada, Ecole W.S. Hawrylak School, Wilfred Hunt School, Mother Teresa Middle School
- With access to Save-On-Foods, Costco Wholesale, and Real Canadian Superstore
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.