About the property
Welcome to Wildrose in Bonnyville!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Wildrose and enjoy weekends exploring all that Bonnyville has to offer you. A 55+ only property, settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, lakes, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Wildrose.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Get $500 off your First Month's Rent
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS offer: Save 25 per cent on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta
Plus, enjoy fast fibre optic Internet speeds in this property
Suite & Building:
- Spacious bachelor, one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- In-suite storage
- Balconies with city views
- Security lights
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month and visitor parking
- Short drive to Highways 28 and 659
- Quick access to Alberta’s Iron Horse Trail, Jessie Lake, Barreyre Lake, Kinsmen Park, Walsh Field, Lions Memorial Park, John Kwasek “The Tree Man” Park, Beaupre Park, and Bonnyville Museum
- Close to École Notre Dame High School, École Notre Dame Elementary School, and HE Bourgoin Middle School
- Access to Sobeys – Bonnyville, Lakeland Co-op Home Centre, Bonnyville Municipal Library, Bonnyville and District Centennial Centre, Mr. Mikes Steakhouse, Jennie’s Diner and Bakery, Buster’s Pizza and Donair, Paisano’s Pizza House, and recreation facilities
- Nearby Bonnyville Healthcare Centre, Pharmasave Clinic Dispensary
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.