About the property
1121 6 St. SW, Calgary, AB
Phone: (825) 253.5690
Welcome to The Barnhart in Calgary!
Call your home a piece of history in the historic Barnhart building. Built in the late 1920s during the Great Depression, Barnhart is over 100 years old and one of Calgary’s most vintage apartment buildings.
True to its unique and original style, and perfectly situated in the trendy Beltline community. Barnhart is conveniently located close to amenities such as grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It neighbours large green spaces and parks along the Elbow River, providing easy access to pathways and trails.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta.
Suite & Building:
- 1-bedroom and bachelor apartments with fridge and stove
- Laundry facility on site
- Tudor-style Historic Heritage building with original windows and flooring, farm-style sinks
- Pet friendly
- Heat and water included
- Subway tiles, black and white checker flooring, beautiful archways, electric fireplace
- Indulge your creative mindset and artistic flair in the Beltline, one of Calgary’s trendiest inner-city neighbourhoods, and adaptable for all lifestyles and occupations
- Dine at local restaurants and cafes and shop at local businesses
- Explore Beltline’s unique access to scenic trails along the Elbow River, and close to Lindsay Park and Stanley Park
- Bike/walking access to nearby schools, grocery stores, amenities, parks, playgrounds, Talisman Centre, and hospital nearby
- Quick access to transit and bus stops, and short distance to LRT
- Street parking and conveniently located close to Macleod Trail, Elbow Drive, and downtown
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move-in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.