About the property
Welcome to Silverwood Terrace in Yorkton!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Silverwood Terrace and enjoy weekends exploring all that Yorkton has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Silverwood Terrace.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – dishwasher available
- In-suite storage
- Air conditioner
- Sauna in common area
- Laundry facilities
- Security lights
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month with visitor and street parking
- Short drive to Highway 9, 10, 16, Broadway Street, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to Silver Heights Park, Patrick Park, Ravine Ecological Preserve, Wiggley Field, Hopkins Lake, Logan Green Park, Knights of Columbus Park, Access Communications Water Park, Yorkton Bowl Arena
- Is close to Yorkdale Central School, St Paul’s School, Columbia School, Parkland College Main Campus, Parkland College Trades and Technology Centre, Yorkton Regional High School, Dr. Brass Elementary
- With access to Parkland Mall, Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart Supercentre, Co-op Food Store, Canadian Tire, Peavey Mart, Save-On-Foods, Pharmasave Yorkton, Hearn’s Westview Pharmacy, Mr. Mikes Steakhouse
- Nearby Sunrise Health Region: Yorkton, Living Spring Medical Centre and Walk-in Clinic, Yorkton Regional Health Centre
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.