About the property
Welcome to Sherbrooke Manor in Edmonton!
Find peace and security with Sherbrooke Manor and enjoy weekends exploring all that Edmonton has to offer you. Settle in to a safe and comfortable community today. Conveniently located close to Edmonton’s parks and River Valley, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure and urban life awaits you at Sherbrooke Manor.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS offer: Save 25 per cent on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta.
Suite & Building:
- One-, and two-bedroom suites
- Spacious and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- In-suite storage
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Yellowhead Highway and Yellowhead Trail, Anthony Henday Trail, and nearby bus stops
- Quick access to Central McDougall Park, Oliver Park, Victoria Park, Westmount Park, and Airways Park
- Close to Edmonton’s famous downtown food scene and many restaurants, Kingsway Mall, Westmount Shopping Centre, Real Canadian Superstore, Safeway Unity Square, and Walmart
- Within proximity to MacEwan University, University of Alberta, Athabasca University, NAIT, and Concordia University
- Nearby fitness and recreation facilities, Alberta Aviation Museum, TELUS World of Science – Edmonton, Commonwealth Stadium, Rogers Place, Royal Alberta Museum, Edmonton EXPO Centre, Edmonton Public Library – Capilano, and Art Gallery of Alberta
- Close to Royal Alexandra Hospital, MacEwan University Health Centre, City Centre Medical Clinic and Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.