About the property
Welcome to Sabra Apartments in Saskatoon!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Sabra Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Saskatoon has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Sabra Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious one, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – stainless steel options available
- Walk-in closets
- Air conditioner
- Laundry facilities
- Keyless entry
- Security cameras and security lights
- Parks and schools nearby
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highways 5 and 11, and nearby public transit
- Quick access to downtown Saskatoon, South Saskatchewan River, Westmount Park, Ashworth Holmes Park, Pierre Radisson Park, Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Tourism Saskatoon
- Close to University of Saskatchewan, Bedford Road Collegiate, Mt Royal Collegiate, Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Access to Co-op Food Store, Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart Supercentre, Sobeys – Stonebridge, Landmark Cinemas – Saskatoon, Shaw Centre, Confederation Suburban Centre, The Centre Mall, Cosmo Civic Centre, Grand Central Plaza, Westgate Plaza, YMCA Saskatoon, Newsham Fields, Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Nearby Saskatchewan Health Authority, St. Paul’s Hospital, Royal University Hospital, Rexall, Meadowgreen Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.