About the property
Welcome to Retallack Apartments in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Retallack Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Retallack Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious one-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – stainless steel options available
- City views
- Air conditioner
- Keyless entry
- Security lights
- Laundry facilities
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 6 and Ring Road, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to Larche Park, Kinsmen Park South, Kinsmen Park Playground, Golden Mile Bowling Lanes, Currie Field, Uplands Community Centre, Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Kiwanis Park, Regina International Airport
- Is close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, Massey School, Campbell Collegiate, Marion Mcveety School, Dr. Martin Leboldus High School
- With access to Real Canadian Superstore, Save-On-Foods, Golden Mile Shopping Centre, Southland Mall, Regina Farmers’ Market – Outdoor, Earls Kitchen and Bar, Original Joe’s, The Cottage, Red Swan Pizza, Canadian Tire
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital, Pharmasave Regina, 9th Ave North Medical Clinic
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.