About the property
Welcome to Montrose Apartments in Edmonton!
Live the "Arts on the Ave" lifestyle in Edmonton's community arts district when you call Montrose Apartments home. Located just off 118 Ave NW, everyone from students to young urban professionals love the atmosphere of the neighbourhood. And that's because life is always convenient with local amenities along the avenue and at Highland's Gibbard Block. Public transit routes and the Coliseum LRT Station are within reach for quick and easy commutes no matter your destination. But at the same time, home is comforting when you need peace and quiet.
As you walk through stylish and modern common areas, your renovated suite awaits with a quiet and private balcony, relax with views of tree-lined streets. Or head to the local Edmonton Public Library, literally across the street.
Now, come see Montrose Apartments and this trendy neighbourhood for yourself.
Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an Avenue Living Communities resident in Alberta.
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Close to local amenities
- Easy access to Downtown Edmonton
- Security cameras & lights (24/7 monitoring)
- Close to public transit and Coliseum LRT Station
- Located on a quiet and peaceful tree-lined street
- Enjoy common area and exterior renovations for a fresh look
- Relax outdoors on your private balcony, available with some suites
- Experience Edmonton's "Arts on the Ave" lifestyle along 118 Ave NW
- Quick commutes to NAIT, University of Alberta, and MacEwan University
- Great selection of grocery stores, pharmacies, coffee shops, and eateries
- Nearby major road networks like Yellowhead Trail, Wayne Gretzky Drive, and Fort Road