About the property
Welcome to Monterey Apartments in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Monterey Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Monterey Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious one-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – stainless steel options available
- City views
- Air conditioner
- Keyless entry
- Security lights
- Laundry facilities
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 6 and Ring Road, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to Kinsmen Park South Playground, Assiniboine Park, Larche Park, Golden Mile Bowling Lanes, Art Gallery of Regina, Currie Field, Uplands Community Centre, Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Regina International Airport
- Is close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, First Nations University of Canada, Campbell Collegiate, Massey School
- With access to Real Canadian Superstore, Original Joe’s, Earls Kitchen and Bar, Golden Mile Shopping Centre, Southland Mall, The Cottage
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital, Gateway Alliance Medical Clinic
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.