About the property
Welcome to Linden Manor in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Linden Manor and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Steps from University of Regina, and conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Linden Manor.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious bachelor, and one-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- Park views
- Laundry facilities
- Security lights and security cameras
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 6 and Victoria Ave, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to downtown Regina, Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Central Park, Regina International Airport
- Close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, Scott Collegiate, Albert Community School, Balfour Collegiate, Thomson Community School, Miller Comprehensive High School
- Access to Regina Farmer’s Market – Outdoor, Shoppers Drug Mart, Save-On-Foods, Crawford’s No Frills, The Diplomat Steakhouse, Fireside Bistro, The Lobby Kitchen and Bar, Windmill Baking Company, Regina Center Crossing, Cornwall Centre, Canadian Tire, Northgate Mall
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital, Regina Family Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.