About the property
Welcome to Lady Robinson Apartments in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Lady Robinson Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Lady Robinson Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious bachelor, one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – stainless steel options available
- City views
- Air conditioner
- Laundry facilities
- Keyless entry
- Security lights
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 6 and Victoria Ave, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to downtown Regina, Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Lucy Eley Park, Kiwanis Park, Les Sherman Park, Regina International Airport
- Close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, Scott Collegiate, Albert Community School, Balfour Collegiate
- Access to Regina Farmers’ Market – Outdoor, Shoppers Drug Mart, Safeway Cathedral, Hill Center, Trifon’s Pizza, Red Swan Pizza, Regina Center Crossing, Cornwall Centre, Canadian Tire, Northgate Mall, 13th Avenue Food and Coffee House
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital, Regina Family Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.