About the property
Welcome to Hooke County Townhomes in Edmonton!
Hooke County Townhomes are conveniently situated in a self-contained community near schools, shopping, recreation centres, and restaurants. It neighbours the peaceful parks and trails along the river valley.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you're choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta.
Plus, enjoy fast fibre optic internet speeds in this property.
Suite & Building:
- Spacious 2- and 3-bedroom townhomes
- Pet-friendly properties in all our communities
- Powered outdoor parking: $15/month (second stall @ $50/month)
- Bright spacious suites with large windows and loads of storage space
- On-site laundry and in-suite dishwasher for simple living
- Perfect for families with fenced backyards for spending time outdoors
- Hooke County Townhomes is part of a larger neighbourhood community offering a variety of suite types for all of life's stages. Suite types range from bachelor apartments, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments to 2- and 3-bedroom townhomes
- Explore Hermitage Park's scenic trails and enjoy picnic spots, fishing ponds, and the off-leash dog park only minutes away
- Enjoy the convenience in Hermitage with quick access to amenities, schools and nearby playgrounds
- Shop on 50 Street NW and 137 Avenue NW where you will find retailers such as Costco, Walmart, and the Real Canadian Superstore
- Appreciate quick travel with bus stops located right outside your door
- Convenient quick access to Yellowhead Trail and Anthony Henday Drive
Imagine home. It's your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move-in today. And when you do, there's always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.