About the property
Welcome to Greystone Manor in Regina!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Greystone Manor and enjoy weekends exploring all that Regina has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Greystone Manor.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- For a limited time, get a $300 credit towards your first month on a 13 month lease - select units only
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious bachelor, one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- City views
- Keyless entry
- Security lights
- Laundry facilities
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highway 6 and Ring Road, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to downtown Regina, Les Sherman Park, Kiwanis Park, Art Gallery of Regina, Currie Field, Uplands Community Centre, Mosaic Stadium, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre, Wascana Lake, Lawson Aquatic Centre, Kiwanis Park, Regina International Airport
- Is close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, University of Regina, Massey School, Campbell Collegiate, The Crescents School
- With access to Safeway Cathedral, Regina Farmers’ Market, Save-On-Foods, 13th Avenue Food and Coffee House, Leopold’s Tavern, Cathedral Social Hall, Elle’s Café, Cornwall Centre, Hill Center, Canadian Tire
- Nearby Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital, Pharmasave Regina, 9th Ave North Medical Clinic
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.