About the property
Welcome to Fernwood Apartments in Edmonton!
Find peace, comfort, and security with Fernwood Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Edmonton has to offer you. Conveniently located close to Edmonton’s parks and River Valley, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Fernwood Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta
Suite & Building:
- Bachelor, one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Spacious and bright living rooms
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Yellowhead Trail, Anthony Henday Trail, Wayne Gretzky Drive, Stadium LRT train station, and nearby multitude of bus stops
- Quick access to Eastwood Park, Dawson Park, Kinnaird Park, Borden Park, Muttart Conservatory, and Forest Heights Park
- Close to Edmonton’s famous downtown food scene and many restaurants, Kingsway Mall, Real Canadian Superstore, Save-On-Foods, Stadium Foods, and Arden’s Variety Food Mart
- Within proximity to University of Alberta, Athabasca University, NAIT, and Bredin College
- Nearby fitness and recreation facilities, Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre, Commonwealth Stadium, Rogers Place, Royal Alberta Museum, Edmonton EXPO Centre, Edmonton Public Library – Capilano, and Art Gallery of Alberta
- Close to Royal Alexandra Hospital, MacEwan University Health Centre, City Centre Medical Clinic and Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.