About the property
403 Pendygrasse Rd., Saskatoon, Sask.
Phone: (306) 500.1122
Welcome to Chancellor Gate in Saskatoon!
Find your space at Chancellor Gate in the desirable neighbourhood of Fairhaven and Parkridge. With a bus stop out front for quick commuting, easy access to schools, amenities, grocery stores, and close to two parks, Chancellor Gate is perfect for working people and families.
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
SaskTel internet included.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
Suite & Building:
- One, two, and three-bedroom suites
- Pet-friendly, spacious living rooms, and well-lit suites
- Modernized suites with all new appliances including updated stoves, fridges, dishwashers, and air conditioning
- Large balcony spaces with open-sky views, access to natural light
- On-site laundry (two washers, two dryers) located on main floor
- Powered parking available for $15 per month
- Exclusive playground with modern swing and slides, and a small gazebo to enjoy
- Easy access to St. Mark Elementary School, Fairhaven Elementary School, St. Margaret Elementary School, Bethlehem Catholic High School, and Tommy Douglas High School
- Short distance to grocery stores such as Superstore, Walmart, and FreshCo
- Near two surrounding parks, William Reid Park and Herbert Spears Park
- Close to St. Paul’s Hospital, Shaw Centre, which provides indoor sport facilities, and Cosmos Civic Centre, which includes a library, basketball court, and recreational rental indoor hall space
- Within proximity to Park Ridge Old Age Care Facility
- Access to a bus stop right out front of building with multiple routes
- Downtown access in 15-20 minutes
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move-in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.