About the property
Welcome to Canada West Courts in Edmonton!
Find comfort and security with Canada West Courts and enjoy weekends exploring all that Edmonton has to offer you. Conveniently located close to Edmonton’s parks, River Valley, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, urban life awaits you at Canada West Courts.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta
Suite & Building:
- One-, and two-bedroom suites
- Spacious and bright living rooms
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- Modern interior renovations, including new laminate flooring and bathroom upgrades
- In-suite storage
- Balconies with park views
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $25/month
- Short drive to Yellowhead Trail, Anthony Henday Trail, Wayne Gretzky Drive, Coliseum train station, and nearby 75 Street and Fort Road bus stop
- Quick access to Delton Park, Borden Park, Ralph Hopp Park, Delton Park, and Zoie Gardner Park
- Close to Parkdale Square, Glenbrook Pharmacy, Londonderry Mall, Coliseum Steak and Pizza, and Village Plaza
- Within proximity to University of Alberta, Athabasca University, NAIT, and Bredin College
- Nearby fitness and recreation facilities, Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre, Commonwealth Stadium, Rogers Place, Royal Alberta Museum, Edmonton EXPO Centre, Edmonton Public Library – Capilano, and Art Gallery of Alberta
- Close to Royal Alexandra Hospital, MacEwan University Health Centre, City Centre Medical Clinic and Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.