About the property
Welcome to Avalon Court in Edmonton!
Find peace and security with Avalon Court and enjoy weekends exploring all that Edmonton has to offer you. Settle in to a safe and comfortable community today. Conveniently located close to Edmonton’s parks and walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure and urban life awaits you at Avalon Court.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta
- Administrative and environmental fees are included in rent prices shown
Limit two parking stalls per unit. Visitor parking available.
- Underground parking: $80/month
- Energized surface parking: $50/month
- Non-energized surface parking: $30/month
Suite & Building:
- One-, two-, and three-bedroom suites
- Spacious and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove, microwave, and fridge
- Dishwasher available
- In-suite washer/dryer
- In-suite storage
- Fitness room in building
- Heat and water included
- Short drive to Yellowhead Highway and Yellowhead Trail, Anthony Henday Trail, and walking distance to nearby bus and transit stops
- Walking distance to Charlesworth Park, Aurora Playground, Kiwi Trail, and Sakaw Park
- Close to Walmart Supercentre, Real Canadian Superstore
- Nearby fitness and recreation facilities, Charlesworth Sports Field, GoodLife Fitness Edmonton Mills Wood Town Centre, and Yogalife Studios
- Close to Southwell Medical Centre, Millbourne Road Medical Clinic
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.