About the property
Welcome to Ashford Manor in Saskatoon!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Ashford Manor and enjoy weekends exploring all that Saskatoon has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Ashford Manor.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- First Month Free on a 13 Month Lease (select units only)
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- In-suite storage
- Parks and schools nearby
- Keyless entry
- Security lights and onsite security
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $25/month
- Short drive to Highway 11, 22 St W, Circle Drive, and nearby public transit
- Quick access to downtown Saskatoon, South Saskatchewan River, Meadowgreen Park, Fred Mendel Park, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Tourism Saskatoon
- Close to St. Thomas More College, University of Saskatchewan, Bedford Road Collegiate, Mt Royal Collegiate, Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Vincent Massey School
- Short distance to Evan and Ila’s No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Save-On-Foods, Broadway Roastery, Citizen Café and Bakery, PiNK Bar and Lounge
- Access to Shaw Centre, Confederation Suburban Centre, Market Mall, Cosmo Civic Centre, Grand Central Plaza, Westgate Plaza, YMCA Saskatoon, Newsham Fields, Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Nearby Saskatchewan Health Authority, St. Paul’s Hospital, Royal University Hospital, Westview Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.