About the property
Welcome to Arbor Green in Saskatoon!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Arbor Green and enjoy weekends exploring all that Saskatoon has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Arbor Green.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- Dishwasher available
- In-suite storage
- Air conditioner
- Laundry facilities
- Parks and schools nearby
- Security lights and onsite security
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month with visitor parking
- Short drive to Highways 5 and 16, and nearby public transit – bus stops 16 and 65
- Quick access to downtown Saskatoon, South Saskatchewan River, Pacific Park, Gurgulis Park, Parkridge Park, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Tourism Saskatoon
- Close to Evan Hardy Collegiate, University of Saskatchewan, Bedford Road Collegiate, Mt Royal Collegiate, Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Bishop Roborecki Primary School, Confederation Pack Elementary School, Lester B. Pearson Elementary School, and Father Vachon School
- Short distance to grocery stores such Real Canadian Superstore, SaskMade Marketplace, and Save-On-Foods, and restaurants Broadway Roastery, Blanco Cantina, Montana’s
- Access to Shaw Centre, Confederation Suburban Centre, Market Mall, Cosmo Civic Centre, Grand Central Plaza, Westgate Plaza, YMCA Saskatoon, Newsham Fields, Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Nearby Saskatchewan Health Authority, St. Paul’s Hospital, Royal University Hospital, The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.