At Avenue Living Communities we believe that our employees are the core of what makes our company unique and we hire people who have a passion for what they do. We strive to maintain a culture that offers everyone the opportunity to succeed.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Associate to join our Mini Mall Storage team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for daily onsite maintenance; site upkeep and repair
- Executing daily site walks; checking for cleanliness, hazards, unit count, damage repair
- Completing vacancy checks, marking vacant units and reporting unauthorized move ins
- Vacant unit condition checks and upkeep prior to customer move in
- Collaborate with front office staff to ensure the property is operating efficiently
- Managing overlocking units when instructed due to overdue rents, and removing overlocks when ledgers are cleared
- Supporting in the auction process when required
- Seasonal upkeep of the property
- Provide coverage to Cornwall site
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Maintenance or handyman experience required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver's license & provide a clean driver abstract
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.