Avenue Living Communities, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team on a six-month contract term. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio of 9000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan.
To support this growth, we are seeking an Operations Analyst to join our head office team.
What you will be doing:
- Providing monthly performance summaries of the operations of assets for RPMs, RVPs, and SVPs.
- Tracking portfolio KPIs & trends.
- Updating and reviewing performance dashboards to track operational performance of assets.
- Identifying and reviewing areas of concern to support performance measurement.
- Assisting in development of portfolio targets.
- Identifying and tracking potential issues with performance and providing detailed analysis of findings.
- Occasional travel to ALC properties to discuss performance with RPMs/RVPs.
- Assisting with optimizing occupancy and rent analysis of properties.
- Providing support in credit applications for tenants.
- Identifying opportunities for improved portfolio performance
- Responding to and completing Ad Hoc requests/analysis.
- Running queries
- Gathering, entering and consolidating large collections of data from ERP as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Intermediate - advanced computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, with ability to work independently.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary.
- Employee Benefits package.
- A leadership team dedicated to every employee's development and success.
- Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
How to apply:
If you feel you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume.