Avenue Living is a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, our portfolio boasts over 10,000 rental apartments that span across the mid-west provinces. As a rapidly growing industry leader creating new opportunities, we are passionate about our employees and dedicated to maintaining a safe and stimulating work environment where our employees can thrive.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage and maintain positive resident relations by providing prompt and courteous service to prospective and current residents.
- Maintain suite inventory knowledge including availability of suite types, layouts, common areas and amenities of the building and their surrounding neighborhoods.
- Screen and qualify prospective residents to align with leasing practices.
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and gather required information to close deals.
- AShow and lease suites with goals in mind to achieve high occupancy rates of the properties.
- Ensure that prospective resident applications and leases are completed correctly and in full.
- Complete accurate, detailed move in/out inspections and reports.
- Collect, deposit, and record all rent collections.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- 3-5 years in a customer service and/or property management sales role.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager and Yardi Rent Café software would be an asset.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation (required).
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.