WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understand the clients' business, their business objectives, and the client's needs; help guide clients in defining their digital vision; serve as a thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with clients' business goals & objectives.
- Provide overall strategic orientation on projects, considering all digital channels (online ads, social media, web, email marketing, etc.).
- Create online advertising strategies and recommendations to campaigns to run on Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, etc., and set up campaigns where needed.
- Work with the rest of the team to help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for clients; ensure KPIs are met and campaign performance is optimized and reported on.
- Develop social media content strategies, support in email marketing initiative, and collaborate on website project and management, as needed.
- Identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs.
- Source required external vendors and maintain existing vendor relations.
- Help the Creative Director & Director of Strategy to manage client relationships; prepare files and talking points for presentations; Proactively anticipate workforce needs and work with the Directors to secure needed human resources.
- Develop the team's abilities and skills, providing direction and support, while managing workload and expectation.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- 7+ years' experience in digital marketing or strategic marketing consulting.
- Strong passion for & knowledge of technology and digital marketing; Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
- Experience managing digital teams with a demonstrated understanding of how to provide constructive feedback while continuing to inspire creative thought.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, strategy development, digital production, and online analytics).
- Agency experience considered an asset.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.