Avenue Living Asset Management (Avenue Living) is based out of our Calgary head office and provides strategic asset management services to each of our investment funds, as well as to other exciting growth companies that are part of the Avenue Living network. Our experienced management team has developed extensive networks and expertise to source attractive deals and capital, analyze opportunities, and optimize value. Collectively, we're custodians of $700 million in equity, and manage over $1.8 billion in assets across western Canada.
This role is part of the Strategic and Creative Services department and works closely alongside the Avenue Living Asset Management team.
- Interpret financial reports and distill them into meaningful content to put forward to investors and other stakeholders
- Discuss and understand the client's (internal and external) core message and target audience
- Liaise with clients and colleagues, and meeting project teams to consider content requirements, and aid in the development of content strategies
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Produce original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts for many mediums and channels, including blogs, web copy, and proposals
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support current initiatives and attract site visitors through search, social and email subscribers
- Grow subscriber base by providing regular, helpful content that's in-tune with followers' needs
- Work with content manager(s) to ensure content calendar(s) are being abided by
- 3-5 years of professional writing experience
- Must have a Diploma or Degree from an accredited institution in English, Marketing, Journalism, Copywriting, Communications, or Public Relations
- Must have strong financial literacy and understanding of Real Estate Investments
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of CP Style Guide considered an asset
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check
What We Offer:
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best.
We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics.
We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.