WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Hydronic boiler system maintenance and troubleshooting
- Domestic hot water system maintenance and troubleshooting
- Perform combustion analysis and adjustments as required
- Diagnose multi-stage gas valves and take gas measurements
- Adjusting and recommending heating system control set points
- Use VFA survey software to gather equipment data and log information of replacement equipment
- Installation of remote sensing equipment
- Install, replace, repair, and maintain plumbing systems related to heating and domestic hot water
- Provide maintenance reports of work completed
- Travel required between multiple cities
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Journeyperson Plumber with Class B gas ticket
- 3 - 7 years experience with variety of boiler atmospheric hydronic boiler brands
- Experience with both mid and high-efficient appliances
- Experience with Tekmar and Honeywell control systems
- Valid class 5 driver's license
- AWWA Certification (Cross Connection Testing Certification) considered an asset
- Class A gas ticket considered an asset
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.