WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Evaluate and document business processes and procedures.
- Define requirements – workshops, documentation and tracking.
- Participate in and contribute to solution selection, design and implementation.
- Creation and communication of test cases.
- Work closely with senior leaders, management, and technical resources to develop innovative solutions.
- Develop basic project plans and managing projects to successful completion.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- 3-5 years of business analysis experience.
- Excellent analytical thinking and advanced technical skills.
- Motivated by complex problems and able to explain solutions to leadership.
- Experience evaluating and implementing ERP systems in a small to medium business.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications, including Visio, Excel and Project
- Experience managing small to medium implementation projects.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.