Avenue Living Asset Management Ltd. ("Avenue Living") is one of the largest private real estate management firms in Western Canada with over $1.5 billion in assets owned and operated. Over the past decade, Avenue Living has built and continued to prioritize the growth of our portfolio of assets to generate reliable returns, and to provide quality homes and workplaces in our communities. The company is led by an experienced management team with a diverse skillset, focusing on financing and real estate investment, in both large public company and entrepreneurial settings.
Avenue Living is seeking an Analyst – Supply Chain and Commercial Services to join our rapidly growing Property Services team.
Our team seeks to add high-functioning team members who are self-motivated, well organized and hard-working, to complement the Property Services team. Previous supply chain management and commercial development experience is an asset. The new team member has the opportunity to contribute towards the success of a high functioning and entrepreneurial team where both creative thought and business solutions are encouraged.
This position will report to the Director of Property Services. The individual will interface with operational and third-party stakeholders, manage the performance of third-party contract service providers, and provide recommendations to the senior management team.
- Collaborate daily with operational stakeholders and third-party contract service providers to identify, action and track corrective measures for operational issues.
- Work collaboratively with team members, operational and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare stewardship reports on financial and performance metrics of third-party contractor services for a senior leadership and company-wide audience.
- Participate in strategic initiative implementation and change management with operational stakeholders through project management
- Compile, manipulate and analyze data, and format and present in an interpretable manner.
- Occasional travel within Canada may be required (15% of the time)
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business. A minor in Supply Chain or Operations Management is considered an asset
- Strong planning, project management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task under competing priority and urgent scenarios
- Experience working in supply chain, operations management, or in a function which supports operational stakeholders is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and lead others through change
- Strong listening, interpersonal, and influencing skills to engage operational stakeholders
- Strong team player who is able to build and maintain business relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify insights from large data-sets
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay plus incentives
- Profit sharing
- Great benefits
- Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company
- Visit us at https://www.avenuelivingam.com for our more information about our team, latest news, community activities, and other updates.
- Thank you for choosing Avenue Living in your career search.
- Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
- Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
- All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.