WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Perform comprehensive valuation analysis, and create and maintain financial models
- Conduct thorough market research to support buy and sell strategies, and new investment opportunities
- Contribute to identifying value-enhancing strategies for the acquisition, disposition, appraisal, and financing of real estate properties
- Prepare investor and partner presentations, including compiling data and assembling presentation materials
- Prepare and present due diligence packages and investor reporting requirements
- Support the drafting of transaction documents and marketing materials
- Apply capital markets knowledge to help Key achieve its financial objectives
- Maintain relationships with developers, investment bankers, consultants and investors
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate, pursuing a CFA or CA designation would be considered an asset
- 1-3 years of industry experience (Investment Baking, Real Estate, Financial Modeling, Corporate Development, Corporate Finance) with strong quantitative skills focused on financial analysis, accounting and financial theory
- Strong analytical skills with high proficiency in MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, work with deadlines, and stay focused under pressure
- Must be confident working independently as well as in a team environment
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best.
We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics.
We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.