About the property
Welcome to WaverTree Apartments in Saskatoon!
Find peace, quiet, and security with WaverTree Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Saskatoon has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at WaverTree Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious bachelor, two-, and three-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- In-suite storage
- Keyless entry
- Security lights and security cameras
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $25/month and street parking
- Short drive to Highways 14 and 11 and nearby public transit
- Quick access to downtown Saskatoon, South Saskatchewan River, Archibald McDonald Park, Dundonald Park, Al Anderson Park, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Tourism Saskatoon
- Close to University of Saskatchewan, Bedford Road Collegiate, Mt Royal Collegiate, Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Vincent Massey School
- Short distance to Evan Ila’s No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Cactus Club Café, Hometown Diner, Citizen Café and Bakery, PiNK Bar and Lounge
- Access to Confederation Suburban Centre, Cosmo Civic Centre, Grand Central Plaza, Westgate Plaza, YMCA Saskatoon, Newsham Fields, Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Nearby Saskatchewan Health Authority, St. Paul’s Hospital, Royal University Hospital, Westview Pharmacy
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.