Avenue Living Communities, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada, is seeking a Regional Administrative Assistant to join our Lloydminster team. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio of 9000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan. To support this growth we are seeking to welcome the right candidate into our family.
As an Regional Administrative Assistant – you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all administrative duties while professionally and attentively addressing the needs of our tenants and prospects.
Customer Service – 70%
- Handles walk-in traffic directly in and out of the office
- Professionally addresses tenant concerns in a timely manner by relaying messages to the appropriate staff. Works to resolve the issue in cooperation with the team using a solution-oriented approach
- Records tenant communication in MRI
Administration – 30%
- Processes in-coming and out-going mail
- Prepares and ships weekly courier
- Accurately enters all rent payments in MRI, photocopy payments, post and complete batch reports and deposits revenue every day.
- Accurately processes debit payments as received in office
- Prepares and submits EFT additions, changes, cancellations and encourages all tenants to sign up
- Distributes Coinamatic Laundry Cards as required
- Other duties as assigned
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Provides excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills coupled with ability to multi-talk and prioritize
- Possesses the ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Learns quickly, adapts well to change and is flexible in nature
- Possesses excellent time management skills
Our commitment is to our people…because it is our people that decide our direction through hard work, a passion for customer service and always keeping in mind that we are part of a team. Together we succeed.