About the property
Welcome to Mayrene Manor in Prince Albert!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Mayrene Manor and enjoy weekends exploring all that Prince Albert has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Mayrene Manor.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious and newly renovated two- and three-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge – dishwasher available
- In-suite washer and dryer
- In-suite storage
- Security lights
- Wheelchair access
- Laundry facilities
- Surface parking: $25/month
- Short drive to Highway 2 and 3, and nearby public transit
- Enjoy quick access to the North Saskatchewan River, Rotary Trail, Bateman Island, Kinsmen Park, Kinsmen Water Park, Downtown Lions Park, West Hill Community Club, Prince Albert Historical Museum, Prince Albert Arts Centre
- Is close to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Prince Albert Campus, Prince Albert Collegiate Institute, John King George Public Elementary School, St Mary High School, Riverside Community School
- With access to Cornerstone Shopping Centre, Gateway Mall, South Hill Place, Safeway South Hill Mall, Peavey Mart, Real Canadian Superstore, Tim Hortons, TJ’s Pizza
- Nearby Victoria Hospital, South Hill Medical Practice, Pharmasave Prince Albert
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.