About the property
Welcome to Geneva Apartments in Saskatoon!
Find peace, quiet, and security with Geneva Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Saskatoon has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Geneva Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious one, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- Air conditioner
- Keyless entry
- Onsite security with security lights
- Laundry facilities
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month
- Short drive to Highways 5 and 16, and nearby public transit
- Quick access to downtown Saskatoon, South Saskatchewan River, Father Basil Markle Park, Anna McIntosh Park, Ernest Lindner Park, Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Tourism Saskatoon
- Close to University of Saskatchewan, Bedford Road Collegiate, Walter Murray Collegiate, Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Lakeview School, St. Bernard School
- Short walk to Big Wing’s, Blue Rhino Pub and Grill, Paddock Wood Brewing, Pizza Pirates
- Access to M and M Food Market, Costco, Rosewood Shopping Centre, Real Canadian Superstore, SaskMade Marketplace, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart Supercentre, Sobeys – Stonebridge, Landmark Cinemas – Saskatoon, Lakewood Civic Centre, Shaw Centre, Confederation Suburban Centre, The Centre Mall, Cosmo Civic Centre, Grand Central Plaza, Westgate Plaza, YMCA Saskatoon, Newsham Fields, Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Nearby Saskatchewan Health Authority, St. Paul’s Hospital, Royal University Hospital, Alliance Health Medical Walk-In Clinic
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.