Avenue Living Communities, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada is looking for a Regional Administrative Assistant to assist our Red Deer team. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio of 10,000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Deliver excellent customer service to develop long term relationships with our valued residents.
- Provide administrative support to the Residential Portfolio Manager, Leasing Specialist and Maintenance Associates.
- Upload documents to Yardi Voyager (Yardi), complete move in/out in Yardi and batch collected payments in Yardi.
- Create purchase orders and work orders in our systems as required.
- Assist in rent collection by calling residents and following up as needed.
- Prepare and print outstanding balance, eviction, notice of entry, and non-sufficient fund notices.
- Ensure electronic and physical resident files are maintained and up to date.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Possess a post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration or related discipline an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience.
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.