Who is Avenue Living Communities?
Avenue Living Communities, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada is looking for a Quality Assurance - Lease Compliance Analyst to join our team. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to Best in Class customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio in excess of 9000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan.
The purpose of the Lease Compliance Analyst position is to oversee all lease and renewal documents to drive compliance and minimise risk to the company by ensuring all lease details are entered correctly. You will be responsible for auditing all new leases, renewals, transfers and move outs. You will be expected to track and monitor leases, compile lease information to track commissions and ensure that all aspects of the company are in line with the ALC vision, mission and core values.
- Responsible for quality reporting/ auditing, analytics, quantitative analysis and tracking for the company
- Ledger investigation and reconciliation
- Overseeing accuracy and efficiency within Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) currently used and defining whether new procedures can be implemented
- Ensuring the timely execution of the lease audit to avoid backlog
- Creating and maintaining the Leasing Agent commissions tracker
- Communicating any non-compliance to the involved parties and showing direction where needed
- Demonstrating strong attention to follow up where necessary
- Ensuring that staff across departments are following ALC standards for lease execution
- Executing lease auditing and driving quality and consistency throughout the lease life cycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with computer programs/ computer literacy is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to audit individual resident files in a fast-paced environment
- Team orientated
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Adaptability throughout different departments
- Ability to identify solutions to streamline processes
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Background in auditing is preferable
- Multi-Family Residential Rental Industry experience beneficial
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Benefits package
- A leadership team dedicated to every employee's development and success
- Challenging teamwork environment that demands innovative thinking
- Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company
How to apply:
If you feel you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume.
***Only those candidates determined to be fully qualified for the position noted above will be contacted for interviews. avenue living is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. avenue livings hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. avenue living does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.