WHO IS MINI MALL STORAGE PROPERTIES?
Mini Mall Storage Properties, a fast growing self-storage focused real estate company utilizing synergies to expand through out Canada, is looking for an Operations Administrator to join our team. With a proven track record of Management and an entrepreneurial spirit, and bringing technological change to an underserved industry, we are poised to quickly grow beyond $200M Assets Under Management with our forward thinking growth strategy.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage data entry and generate reports in SiteLink
- Ensure daily and monthly reporting requirements, changes and updates are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide administrative support, policy and procedure field support in addition to line level operational support
- Liaise with field staff to ensure all variances are researched, analyzed and ensuring corrective measures deployed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist field staff in monitoring bad debt and ensure it resides within acceptable corporate levels
- Assist field staff to oversee quarterly tenant file audits and tenant revenue management
- Complete and maintain a current and comprehensive analysis of each competitor in the region.
- Manage the distribution of Uniforms to all Mini Mall Storage Property locations across Canada
- Other administrative tasks as required
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to learn new software systems, experience with SiteLinks would be an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to construct and collate routine reports and correspondence
- Bilingual in English and French
- Must complete and pass a Criminal Record Check
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best.
We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics.
We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.