Mini Mall Storage Properties, a fast growing self-storage focused real estate company utilizing synergies to expand through out Western Canada is looking for an operations administrator to join our team. With a proven track record of Management and an entrepreneurial spirit, and bringing technological change to an underserved industry, we are poised to quickly grow beyond 10,000 unit in under a year with our forward thinking growth strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage data entry and generate reports in SiteLink and assist in technical training of new staff
- Ensure daily and monthly reporting requirements, changes and updates are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Monitor accounts receivable and ensure they reside within acceptable corporate levels
- Provide administrative support, policy and procedure field support in addition to line level operational support
- Assist in the formulation, communication and adherence of organizational policies and procedures as it pertains to operations
- Liaise with field staff to ensure all variances are researched, analyzed and ensuring corrective measures deployed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly forecasts for the region related to rate increases.
- Assist in the formulation and adherence of individual store budgets and ensuring revenue management strategies are executed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Assist field staff in monitoring bad debt and ensure it resides within acceptable corporate levels
- Assist field staff to oversee quarterly tenant file audits and tenant revenue management
- Complete and maintain a current and comprehensive analysis of each competitor in the region.
- Liaise with field staff to ensure all initiatives are researched & analyzed.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operational and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals
- Ability to construct and collate routine reports and correspondence
- Strong Conflict resolution techniques
- Experience with SiteLinks would be an asset
- 1-2 years of work experience in an office environment
- An Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a College or Technical Institution
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you are uniquely qualified for this position, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.