Avenue Living Communities, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada is looking for a Marketing Coordinator based in Edmonton, AB to support our Northern Alberta team. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio of 10,000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan.
As part of our Strategic and Creative Services (SCS) department, the Marketing Coordinator acts as a bridge between the day-to-day operations of our Avenue Living Communities (ALC) business and marketing. The Marketing Coordinator will need to understand our residents' unique needs, expectations and journey, to create a holistic buying experience that resonates, engages and elicits a competitive advantage for the Avenue Living Communities brand.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Assist with developing and implementing marketing strategies, plans, and advertising campaigns in a timely manner.
- Accountable for brand presence and implementation in the region; managing of all digital assets including photos, floor plans, 3D tours, and virtual staging.
- Support operational team by providing marketing expertise, recommendations and updating regularly on marketing progress.
- Identify customer needs and pain points and communicate these succinctly, taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Regularly communicate with Senior CX Strategist and internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience.
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered; ensuring customer experience strategies align with tactical, operational marketing initiatives.
- Work with the SCS team to develop and explore content opportunities for marketing purposes to improve brand awareness and community outreach.
- Work with SCS team and Traffic Manager to use Project Management Software to enter projects, ensuring everyone understands the project schedule.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the field of communications, ideally with project management background.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information
- Must be comfortable travelling up to 50% of time within regions.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.