Calling all those with a strong marketing, brand building, and community relations background.....
You are the connector and the doer. You cultivate a network wherever you go. You are high energy and you are able to influence, rally, and advocate - we'd love to connect with you.
We are hiring one amazing candidate to be based out of Regina or Saskatoon. We've posted the ad in both locations so we can connect with the best possible fit for the role.
Avenue Living Communities, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada, is seeking a Marketing and Communities Relations Coordinator. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio of 9000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan. To support this growth, we are seeking to welcome the right candidate into our family.
Essential Duties, Standards of Performance
- Be a brand ambassador to all stakeholders.
- Flawlessly execute marketing plans within the field.
- Build partnerships and loyalty within the community, to build brand equity.
- Coordinate and deliver on all field marketing materials (external/internal signage, promotional sales materials, etc)
- Seek, create and maintain any and all online and traditional advertising relationships in coordination with head office.
- Seek, create, and maintain any and all local partnerships and sponsorship relationships.
- Consistently connect, coach, and assist field team with marketing related matters on a regular basis.
- ALC Voice management; gather digital content for head office, manage social media posts and responses, comments, and reputation online along with head office.
- Assist in any and all marketing related functions.
- Gather competitive and market analysis data for head office
- Along with RPM's, plan and deliver and attend community events as required.
- Travel to centers to connect with field staff, up to 45% travel within the province
- Along with senior portfolio leadership, responsible for holding field teams accountable to marketing standards within their portfolios.
- Execute signage orders
- Seek and maintain local offline advertising
- Seek and maintain local partnerships
- Seek and maintain local sponsorships
- Assist in any marketing related day to day tasks
- Be in constant contact with field staff
- Apply/Register for any and all conferences
- Travel to various centers for marketing and operational meetings and marketing executions with field teams
One on ones, weekly meetings, progress meetings, conference calls, reports, weekly reports, monthly meetings, offsite meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations.
- 1+ year Demonstrated Experience as Brand Ambassador
- 1+ year Demonstrated Experience Content Coordinating
- 1+ year Demonstrating Experience Building Stakeholder & Community Relationships
- Valid drivers' licence and reliable vehicle.
MS Office Suite, Meltwater, MailChimp, Eventbrite, Analytics –Google, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Ad Copywriting for Traditional and Digital Channels, Writing, Editing, Photography, Social Media Management and Advertising (Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, YouTube)
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs