WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Plan, execute, and evaluate each client business. Prepare and provide a brief to the client to ensure all aspects of a project are clearly documented and confirmed, and that clients remain up to date on their project progress.
- Oversee projects are on budget and completed within the assigned timeframe, while managing the expectations of the client. Ensure team members understand project schedules and that delays affect timelines and final deliverables
- Review and oversee all proofs as the last set of eyes from a quality control perspective on a project before it is finalized by the client or a printer
- Assist in the creation of creative briefs for all projects to ensure all aspects of a project are clearly documented and confirmed
- Arrange, facilitate, and document meetings between departments to complete client projects
- Communicate projects status & deadlines, objectives, concerns, and any changes of a project status to the Strategy and Creative Directors
- Format all documents according to Avenue Living brand standards
- Manage multiple projects and maintain tight timelines, often working around strict, and sometimes sudden deadlines
- Other duties as required
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or advertising
- 5+ years' experience in an account service capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate creative, dynamic, flexible approaches to problems and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Motivated self-starter able to work in a client focused environment, with the ability to work well independently as well as within a tea
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We're honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge.
- With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
- We provide a competitive compensation package composed of a group benefits plan, RRSP matching program, rent subsidy and discretionary profit-sharing program.
- We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Avenue Living to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We're committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.